These terms and conditions are incorporated into the agreement between International Educational Gateway Pvt. Ltd. (IEG). ('Future 50 Schools Shaping Success™', 'us', 'we' or 'our'), and you, the Entrant. They cannot be varied except by express written agreement of the Future 50 Schools Shaping Success™. If you disagree with any part of the terms then you may not submit your entry.
Entrants are eligible to participate in the Future 50 Schools initiative only if
The following Nomination Policy (the “Future 50 Schools Shaping Success™ Nomination Policy”) sets out the terms and conditions.
1. The entrant pays for their nominations by submitting their payment details and authorization to us through one of the methods outlined in the entry section on the website. Funds will be collected from the entrant along with their nomination.
2. We will not be liable to refund any nomination fee for guests who cannot attend the event. If given sufficient notice, we will try and re-allocate the seat to another guest as nominated by you.
3. If sending in a physical nomination form, please send the nomination fee in the form of:
4. In the eventuality of the event being rescheduled, refunds will NOT BE MADE. If the event is cancelled, nomination payment will be refunded within 30 days.
1. These Terms may be modified without any prior notification. Entrant is advised to regularly review these Terms. If there is any disagreement with any of the Terms and any amendments thereto, entrant must not participate in the Certification or withdraw nomination from the Certification.
2. The Future 50 Team reserves the right to, at its discretion, withdraw or amend or add to the T&C of the Certification at any time, with prospective or retrospective effect, and does not take responsibility for any loss or damage that any individual or institution may suffer as a result of participating or attempting to participate in the Certification, the Certification being withdrawn or its Terms amended.
3. All disputes relating to or arising out of the Certification shall be subject to the laws of India, and shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of competent jurisdiction at Delhi, India.
4. The Entrants indemnify International Educational Gateway Pvt. Ltd., its employees, officers, Process Advisors, Knowledge Partners, contractors or other persons used by them in relation to this Certification and hold them harmless against any loss, claim, demands, costs, damages, judgments, expenses or liability (including legal costs) arising out of or in connection with any or all claims, that may be brought against the Future 50 team by any third party in connection with the Entrant's participation in or winning the Certification, which is inconsistent with any of the warranties and representations made by the Entrants, or due to breach of these Terms and shall reimburse the Future 50 Team for any loss, costs, expense, or damage to which said indemnity applies. International Educational Gateway Pvt. Ltd. shall give the Entrant prompt written notice of any claim or actions covered by this indemnity, and the Entrant shall have the right, at its own expense, to participate in any such action.
5. In the event these Terms do not cover any question or complaint in relation to the Certification, the same will be concluded on by the Future 50 Team (for all other issues) or an independent body or legal team as appointed by the Future 50 team and deemed necessary
6. The decision of the Future 50 Team in relation to the interpretation of any of these Terms shall be final and binding on the entrants.
7. All facts and information regarding your work entered must be an accurate representation of the original, and must not be altered in any such way to affect the jury‚s decision. You are responsible for any and all required intellectual property rights clearance of any work submitted. The Future 50 Schools Shaping Success™ will not accept any liability for any third party claims regarding infringement of intellectual property rights.
8. Receipt of the forms after last date of receipt specified may be permitted only at the discretion of the Future 50 Team
9. Future 50 Team will not be responsible for the forms that are damaged / lost due to lack or lapse in any communication on account of internet failure
10. Entrants may be contacted for any additional information to verify the information provided. Such information sourced from the Entrants will become part of the original application.
11. Future 50 Team has the right to ask for documentary proof of information. If such a request is made and the Entrant does not comply within 5 working days from the date the request is made, the Entrant may be disqualified from participation in the Future 50 Schools certification
12. Future 50 Team or other team appointed by Future 50 Team will try to contact the Entrant on best effort basis by any means deemed appropriate
13. All entrants agree to their contributions being published worldwide without reserve by the Future 50 Schools Shaping Success™ for marketing purposes.
14. Entrants will incur bank charges and any transaction fees that may be involved in the process of submitting payment for nomination fees. This also involves any currency conversion charges.
15. All postage and courier costs must be paid in full by the entrant for any supporting material sent for evaluation.
16. The person named on the entry form will be the person contacted by the Future 50 Schools Shaping Success™ if they are successful. Notification that a nomination has been successful is confidential between the Future 50 Schools Shaping Success™ and the entrant, and is made to the entrant in order to ensure that they are represented at the recognition ceremony. No announcement or disclosure must be made by the entrant of fact that they have been nominated for recognition prior to the public announcement at the ceremony.
17. If the name of the contact person changes, the Future 50 Schools Shaping Success™ must be contacted immediately. However, requests for change will not be entertained starting from 30 days prior to the event.
18. The Jury/ Future 50 Team has the right to reclassify the participation from one category to another, at its discretion. This is not contestable in any manner
19. Disqualification of entries is at the sole discretion of the Jury and Future 50 Team, on a case by case basis.
20. Finalists and winning Entrants may be required to provide additional information upon request from the Future 50 Schools Shaping Success™. You license the Future 50 Schools Shaping Success&trad™ to use all intellectual property rights as may subsist in the work entered for the purpose of the Future 50 Schools Shaping Success™ , including but not limited to, publishing in any media format and use of quotation from you as to the value of the recognition to your business.
21. The Jury‚s decision is final and cannot be appealed or contested.
22. The Future 50 Schools Shaping Success™ and all its Intellectual Property remains the sole copyright of International Educational Gateway Pvt. Ltd. (IEG). These rights will be enforced under the jurisdiction of Indian Law and all claims will be pursued as appropriate.
23. If for any reason IEG decides to make material changes to or cancels the event due to unforeseen circumstances, IEG is not responsible in any event for any expenses incurred by the ticket holder, including but not limited to airfare, travel, accommodation or other costs. In the event that IEG cancels the event, IEG will make a full refund for the face value of the nomination fee only.
24. Winners will be allowed to refer to the fact that they are winners and use the Future 50 Schools Shaping Success&trad™ logo in their own publicity materials for a period of 1 year from the date on which they receive their recognition.
25. Future 50 Team shall not be liable in any manner for any mishap, accident, injury or damages etc. of whatsoever nature, caused to the entrants during the certification ceremony. Further, Future 50 Team shall not be liable in any manner for any loss, damage, theft, or any other mishap caused during the certification ceremony
26. The entrants acknowledge that the Future 50 Schools Shaping Success™ events is organized by IEG but that catering and the event venue is provided by a business or businesses unconnected with IEG therefore accepts no liability in respect of issues arising with catering or venue and all such claims shall be directed at the relevant business.
27. Decision of Future 50 Team on all matters is final and binding on all Entrants and no correspondence will be entertained on the same
Privacy Statement: IEG respects the privacy of every individual who visits the Future 50 Schools Shaping Success™ website or our entry portal. As part of the registration process, we will collect your email address to send you information pertinent to the Future 50 Schools Shaping Success™. We will not disclose any personal information or contact details that you submit on our websites to any third parties outside our event partners. However, if you do not wish to be contacted, we do provide the option of unsubscribing from our database and lists.